Experience To Resolve Legal Problems That Affect California Families
I want to Help You! Call me at (909) 597-3111 to Schedule a Free Initial Consultation Now!
Types Of Cases I Handle:
The bulk of my legal practice is dedicated to family law, including, but not limited to, issues such as the following:
- Divorce — If your marriage is coming to an end, I will help you pursue fair arrangements for the division of community property, alimony, child custody and child support.
- Child custody and support — I help clients protect their children in divorce cases, paternity cases, and post-judgment modification and enforcement cases.
- Paternity — If you have a child from an unmarried relationship, I can help you legally clarify your child’s custody and support arrangements through a paternity action.
- Legal separation — California allows couples to pursue separation as an alternative to divorce. I am experienced at guiding my clients through the legal separation process.
- Domestic violence — If you have been abused or threatened with domestic violence, I can help you pursue a protective order, also known as a restraining order.
- Guardianship and conservatorship — I frequently help clients gain legal authority to care for and protect children and adults through guardianship and conservatorship.
- Adoption — I can help you add to your family and guide you through the process.
I do not believe in litigating a divorce when an amicable settlement is the right thing for my client and my client’s children. I would never push a case into court just to increase my fees. But when it is necessary to go to trial, I am prepared to aggressively protect my clients’ rights.
Let Me Help You Through A Difficult Time
If you need compassionate, dedicated legal guidance through a divorce or any other family law matter, my staff and I, at the Law Offices of Rossana Mitchell, can help. Schedule a consultation by calling (909) 597-3111 or sending an email. Se habla Español.